A Community for Adults Living with Bipolar Disorder
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:03 pm
Guidelines for Bipolar World ONLINE
The goal of all interactive pages within the Bipolar World ONLINE community is the comfort and safety of all who choose to participate.
1. Treat each other with respect, treat each other as you would like to be treated yourself. Flaming, hostility or harassment will not be tolerated.
2. Every member is entitled to privacy if he/she chooses. Share only what you feel comfortable sharing.
3. The Forums section has provided areas for your individual needs, areas for jokes, or lighthearted topics, areas for those struggles that are heavy ... please keep posts in the related areas provided.
5. For posts containing difficult or trigger topics such as self-injury, abuse, alcohol, etc., please add *** Trigger *** to the header of your post. It is important that we remember not to share threatening plans for the safety of others. Instead call for help.
7. No foul language permitted. The moderators will warn and remove words that are offensive. Continued violations may result in more restrictive permissions, up to and including removal of the user's account.
8. As non-professionals we cannot, and must not, give medical advice including encouraging people to change and/or add a medication etc.
9. We reserve the right to remove or ban users from any area of the site for violating any of the above guidelines or for any other behavior which is deemed to be inappropriate.
10. Be mindful not to engage in controversial subject matter which fuels debate and/or outright arguments. Examples of this type of subject matter is religion, politics, etc. Everyone has their own opinions and/or beliefs. Please be respectful.
11. Finally, we retain the right to update and revise these guidelines as we see fit.